Friday, January 5, 2018

'Enchantress' Covers "Glamour"



Take a look at new images of "Suicide Squad" actress Cara Delevingne aka 'Enchantress' in the January 2018 issue of "Glamour" (Mexico) magazine, wearing Dior, photographed by Jean-Baptiste Mondino:


"I act for love," said Delevingne. "I give it my all. I would probably still do it even if I wasn't paid at all. 


"But in terms of equal pay, I need to be paid the same as the guy who has equal billing with me.


"When you have balance in your life, work becomes an entirely different experience. 


"There is a passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude...


"...and that's when you can do your best... for yourself and for others.


"The energy you give off is the energy you receive. I really think that, so I'm always myself - jumping, dancing, singing around, trying to cheer everybody up. I always feel that life can teach you how to act. I'm always looking at life through other people's eyes. By feeling empathy..."


Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek Cara Delevingne...



"SUICIDE SQUAD" COMIC BOOKS